Open invitation to tender according to directive 2004/18/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 31 March 2004 on the coordination of procedures for the award of public works contracts, public supply contracts and public service contracts
Part 1: Talks, Part 2: Workshops
- 1. Contractee
- 2. Construction Site
- Hochschule Darmstadt – Haus D14
Schöfferstraße 8b, 64295 Darmstadt
- 3. Key Requirements
- Presentations discussing IT-security, cryptology, politics, embedded systems, open source development, intelligent road networks, DIN EN 60880 and other related content.
Introduction to the practical applications of the aforementioned themes to take place on construction site.
- 4. Date of construction
- Construction phase I: 2014-09-05
Construction phase II: 2014-09-06
Construction phase III: 2014-09-07
- 5. Submission
- a) Construction phase
b) Submission process: Submit to the contractee via the electronic submission portal before 2014-08-11, 12pm
c) Languages: German, English
- 6. Announcement date
- Acceptance of construction bids takes places on 13th of August 2014
- 7. Assessment criteria
- Bids will be asessed based on all technical and economical aspects, specifically the particular technical interest of the construction site visitors.
- 8. Special non-tariff benefits
- Successfull submitters will get acces to the exclusive construction site trailer including appropriate catering and premium internet connection.
- 9. Other
- Please do not hesitate to contact the construction management for any further questions,